Re: Embedding guile in a C application.

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: Embedding guile in a C application.
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 12:54:20 -0700 (PDT)

I have been trying to assemble my notes on that subject into something
useful.  I've only just started, but, you can see what I've done at
http://lonelycactus.com/guilebook/ .

It is probably premature to advertise this now, since this is really
rough stuff, with a lot of needless text in the beginning and only a
little bit of useful content so far.  But hopefully I can try to fix it
up as time allows.

-Mike