Cairo bindings for Guile

From: Tomislav Jonjic
Subject: Cairo bindings for Guile
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:18:25 +0200

Hello all,

I have been working on Guile bindings for Cairo[1], the vector
graphics library. It already wraps most of the basic API (the target
neutral part) but there are a lot of unfinished pieces. It is in a
kind of `works for me' state right now.

The bindings are mostly autogenerated by G-Wrap, with only a little
glue code. For a feel of the exposed API, see the examples in the
tarball.

Note that I have just started looking into the Guile API and G-Wrap,
(guile-gnome being my primary "reference" on the subject...) so do
expect a lot of silliness. If anyone has ideas on how to improve this,
please let me now.

The code doesn't have a home at this moment, but If anyone wants to
try this, a tarball is available at:

http://www.inet.hr/~tojonjic/guile-cairo/guile-cairo-0.1.0.tar.gz

You will need a recent g-wrap, besides the obvious requirements.

[1] http://cairographics.org/

Regards,

Tomislav