[wanted] automagic generation of graphs

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: [wanted] automagic generation of graphs
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:09:54 +0200

Ciao,

  I need to test some module that handles graphs and
constraint networks; I would like to automatically
generate test graphs, both cyclic and acyclic. I wonder
if someone has already written some code for it and
is willing to share it or to suggest ideas.

  It should be "enough" to build something like a
pseudo-random mega-scheme-function-call like:

   (a
     (b c (d e a))
     (f (c g) (h c))
     (g (e b)))

in which:

* all the elements in the lists are symbols;
* each symbol appears once and only once as
  first element in a list;
* each symbol appears at least once as first
  element in a list.

TIA

--
Marco Maggi

"Now feel the funk blast!"
Rage Against the Machine - "Calm like a bomb"