Re: rfc (define-module ... #:use-modules ...)

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: rfc (define-module ... #:use-modules ...)
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 19:11:27 +0200

Hi,

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

> to give you an idea, i have appended the output of running the
> `compile-command' (see the Local Variables at eof).

Thanks, I have a better understanding now.

> towards this end, another approach is to integrate hobbit and gcc.
> an interpreter would fall out of that (somewhere, at some point).

Integrating anything into GCC seems like a hard job (although I've never
actually tried).  Besides, I'd personally prefer to have most code
written in Scheme, and writing a GCC front-end is not going to be the
best way to achieve this.

Anyway, this is all a long way off, I'm afraid...  ;-)

Thanks,
Ludovic.