Re: more debugging info needed.

From: Paul Emsley
Subject: Re: more debugging info needed.
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 23:23:56 +0000

Neil Jerram wrote:
Paul Emsley <address@hidden> writes:

I did read the manual.  Still I have the same problem, but now it
seems clearer to me that I can't catch anything because Greg eats it

Greg has the unfortunate characteristic of being ungooglable... so I
can't immediately tell if it's something that might accept a patch.
Do you have a URL for it?

Yes, it's a terrible name.  Maintainer is unresponsive also.

However, Greg is great.

This is Greg's Home:

I made some fixes that didn't make it into stable release, I get the fixed up Greg from here: