How to flush history ?

From: Roberto Rosetti
Subject: How to flush history ?
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 11:22:22 +0200

Hi all,

I'm wondering how to flush the recent readline history to a file. I need this feature for an educational project.
The purpose is to permit the REPL user to save his entire history with a simple command. Something like (flush-history <params>)
I've read something about (loggin logger) module but there are not examples about hooks and coding.
I'm not a guile hacker,I'm still learning..
Thanks in advance.

--

Roberto Rosetti

OpenPGP Public key: 30575161