Re: why guile is so slow?

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: why guile is so slow?
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 16:42:40 +0000

Chengqi Song <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks to Neil,
> Is there any binding to xlib? or easier way to generate a xlib binding?
> thanks.

Yes, guile-xlib.  (Written by me, and maintained for a while by
Thien-Thi Nguyen.)  It is not a complete Xlib binding, it only has some
core functions.  But I think it would be a good starting point if you
are interested in adding support for more Xlib operations.

These links should work for guile-xlib-0.4, although I'm not sure
because my ISP is ridiculously slow right now.