Re: Jumping back to REPL prompt on ^C

From: Taylor Venable
Subject: Re: Jumping back to REPL prompt on ^C
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:16:28 -0400

Hi Andy.  Very sorry for the late reply, it's been a few weeks since I
caught up with the list.

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> [..]
>>
>> You know, I've seen this on a couple occaisions. If you can find out how
>> to reproduce this I would be very interested.
>
> I believe I have quashed all of these. Let me know if you can still
> reproduce this with git.

I just rebuilt with the latest git and it seems to be working.  I've
been using this as a test:

(call/cc (lambda (k) (sigaction SIGINT (lambda (_) (k))) (let loop () (loop))))

And then interrupting with ^C.  I also tried using SIGQUIT and ^\ with
the same successful effect, so it looks like it works.

Many thanks!

--
Taylor C. Venable
http://metasyntax.net/