Re: Possible Memory Leak with stream-for-each

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: Possible Memory Leak with stream-for-each
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 12:20:20 -0400

Hey Ludovic,

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:
> I believe this patch fixes the problem:
> Basically ‘force’ was leaking memory because it uses ‘lock-mutex’, which
> was the culprit (!).
> Julian: Could you please review this patch?

Sure.  That looks alright to me, especially in light of our discussion
on IRC.  Summary: The list of held mutexes is not weak; it's a list of
weak-car pairs.  So if a particular mutex in the list goes away, the
pair's still hanging around.  The patch introduces more explicit
cleanup of that mutex list.  (Thanks for clarifying that!)