Guile Reference Manual 2.0 bug

From: romel
Subject: Guile Reference Manual 2.0 bug
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:35:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I think I found a bug in the Guile Reference Manual for 2.0 at section
"7.3.8.2 Inspecting the Request" in the following example code

     (define (not-found request)
       (values (build-response #:code 404)
               (string-append "Resource not found: "
                              (unparse-uri (request-uri request)))))

I'm unable to find where "unparse-uri" is defined, maybe this has been
deprecated before 2.0 release from (web uri) module. I think it was
replaced with "uri->string".

Regards,
Romel Sandoval