Re: Guile-gnome

From: Ariel Rios
Subject: Re: Guile-gnome
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:34:00 -0600

Hello,

So after battling to compile g-wrap (I needed a macro in gettext) I
have bee able to install guile-gnome but I am getting:

address@hidden/src/guile-gnome-platform/gtk/examples/tutorial]$
guile-gnome-2 -l hello.scm
;;; note: auto-compilation is enabled, set GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0
;;;       or pass the --no-auto-compile argument to disable.
;;; compiling
/home/ariel/src/guile-gnome-platform/gtk/examples/tutorial/hello.scm
;;; WARNING: compilation of
/home/ariel/src/guile-gnome-platform/gtk/examples/tutorial/hello.scm
failed:
;;; ERROR: no code for module (gnome gtk)

My prefix is /usr/local/

ariel