ANN: fectors v0.1

From: Ian Price
Subject: ANN: fectors v0.1
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 02:16:17 +0100

Hi folks,

Just a quick note to mention an implementation of persistent
(i.e. functional) vectors I wrote in celebration of the guile 2.0.6
release. It is written in portable R6RS, and tested on guile.

The code can be found at https://github.com/ijp/fectors

It's a pretty short and simple module, and I hope it proves useful.

I will note, however, that the library is not thread safe. It uses
internal mutation to provide efficient access to the most recently used
version of a fector. If this is a problem for you, or you are frequently
using branches other than the most frequent, I also have an
implementation of functional sequences based on fingertrees in my pfds
library, on the fingertrees branch. See
https://github.com/ijp/pfds/tree/fingertrees

Cheers,

--
Ian Price

"Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is
the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"