Re: [ANN] the Guile 100 Programs Project

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: [ANN] the Guile 100 Programs Project
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 20:43:55 -0800 (PST)

>Hello,
>

>I'm also curious - would you consider it bad for people
> who are already contributing to Guile to volunteer? I have
> some free time coming up and the project sounds fun to try,
> but you won't be adding another contributor to Guile if I am chosen. :-)

Hi Noah,

The point is to croudsource a HOWTO collection.  If you think it'll
be fun, then by all means.

I'm more worried that no one will be interested and I'll end up writing
all the examples myself.

I've always had in the back of my mind that a collection of examples is
something I could do myself for Guile, but, that is never going to
happen.  I keep thinking I'll someday have some real time to do some
code, but life is steamrolling me hardcore.  So I figured I'd punt and see
what happens.

-Mike