Hack-Potluck day

From: Andreas W
Subject: Hack-Potluck day
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 23:58:13 +0100

Yay, finally I have a somewhat represent-able contribution.
Made it in time! (at least in my timezone) :-)

A simple program which displays chosen or random haiku from a list, or all of them if one so choose.
The ability to save to file and load from file is there.

guile-haiku: https://github.com/gpadd/guile-haiku

Note 0: I did not write the haiku myself, I got them from one of the gnu humor pages. :-)
Note 1: I should make it clear that this program isn't really... done, it needs lots of work really.. Oh well.
--
// add^_