Presenting Schmutz, easy C++ bindings for Guile

From: Juan Pedro Bolivar Puente
Subject: Presenting Schmutz, easy C++ bindings for Guile
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 00:25:27 +0200

Hi y'all!

I would to present Schmutz, a new library I am working on.  This
library makes it easy to write Scheme bindings for C++ code.
Something like Boost.Python or LuaBind, but for Guile:

    https://sinusoid.es/schmutz
    https://github.com/arximboldi/schmutz

It is still still experimental and incomplete, but I am happy with the
direction it is heading to.  You can check some examples in the
documentation above.  I would love to hear what you think about the
whole approach, and if you think this could be useful for you.

By the way, this project spined off some Clojure style immutable
data-structures for C++ project I am working on, which include
experimental Guile support:

    https://sinusoid.es/immer
    https://github.com/arximboldi/immer

Cheers!