Re: Website translations with Haunt

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Website translations with Haunt
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 18:15:29 +0000

Hey Florian,

interesting work. I opened a bug a very long time ago for Guix,
and the content applied to Guile (as well as to the project
I initiated (infotropique) and very likely many other Haunt
using websites like Haunt itself, 8sync, etc).

I've seen the first versions of this a while back in the code
for your website, I'll check out the changes soon, exciting work!

My idea was a reimplementation of prep (a text format and html document
generator that is capable to include multiple languages in its source
files, written by lynX back in the early 90s (or earlier) iirc (and
still used today).

pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) transcribed 7.6K bytes:

--
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://c.n0.is/ng0_pubkeys/tree/keys