Re: Technical problems [was: Re: My view on bootstrappable effort (Re: C

From: Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: Technical problems [was: Re: My view on bootstrappable effort (Re: Checkpoint)]
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 23:58:57 +0200

…
…
> If you remove the ordered, you end up with something like gdbm.
> In that situation there is no "extra structure" that you can take
> advantage to speed up queries.

That sounds convincing.

…
…
> peer to peer architecture for scaling centralized systems.

That sounds interesting, too. It goes a different direction than my
current main interest, but it definitely sounds promising.

Thank you for your detailed answer! And good luck in implementing this!
I wish I could join in, but my time is already fully allocated with
other projects (and sadly some procrastination).

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein