Re: How to get started in guile & programming generally

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: How to get started in guile & programming generally
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 13:32:35 +0200

Pierre Neidhardt writes:

> And by the way, chickadee is an awesome piece of software: it is such a
> refreshing video game programming experience.

I've been looking at chickadee and wondering if how to use that for a
learn to program experience for childrden.

Do you know of real simple hello-world style "games" made with
chickadee, say just the bird moving from left to right, respond to arrow
press or space bar?

janneke

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com