Re: A value for "nothing"

From: HiPhish
Subject: Re: A value for "nothing"
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 00:45:11 +0200

1) Huh, I didn't think this would work because the record type is already nil,
but apparently it does. Good to know

2) `null` is bad because the predicate would be `null?`, which collides even
worse with Scheme. Any other suggestions? `nothing`? `nul` with one ell? I
think it would be too easy for people to miss that one letter and be confused
why things don't work as they should. The MessagePack spec calls the type
`nil`:
https://github.com/msgpack/msgpack/blob/master/spec.md#nil-format