guix-devel

LAPACK: tests fail; non-free files

From: Nikita Karetnikov
Subject: LAPACK: tests fail; non-free files
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:08:55 +0400

The attached patch requires this one [1].

1. Could anyone explain why the tests fail?

   100% tests passed, 0 tests failed out of 86

   Total Test time (real) = 169.48 sec
   No such file or directory
   Problem running command: ./lapack_testing.py -s -d TESTING
   Problem executing post-test command(s).
   Errors while running CTest
   make: *** [test] Error 8
   phase `check' failed after 169 seconds

   When I sourced environment-variables and ran ‘lapack_testing.py’, it
   didn’t complain.  So it must be something else.  How can I pass the
   verbose flag to CMake?

2. These files are not free:

   lapacke/example/example_DGESV_rowmajor.c
   lapacke/example/example_ZGESV_rowmajor.c

   Should I report upstream or simply remove them?

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2013-10/txtEV9ZKOlmFQ.txt