guix-devel

libssh upgraded; guile-ssh fails its tests

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: libssh upgraded; guile-ssh fails its tests
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 13:06:03 -0400

FYI, I upgraded libssh to the latest version in master, to fix a
security flaw.  Since then, I tried building guile-ssh for the first
time.  It fails its test suite.  I guess this may have been caused by
the libssh upgrade.  I don't have time to look into it right now, but I
don't think we should consider using an old version of libssh to fix
this problem.

      Mark