guix-devel

Slackware Guix build scripts

From: Ernesto Celis
Subject: Slackware Guix build scripts
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 20:39:32 -0500 (CDT)

Hi

I got some spare time today and put together a guix.SlackBuild and
associated scripts, I know there is at least one more person in this
list interested in running Guix within an Slackware environment.

Feel free to try it and feedback is welcome also.

https://gitorious.org/ecelis-guix/guix-slackware

My goal is to use a minimal Slackware install with Guix for embedded
systems, PCs now but eventually I'm targeting the ARM architecture when
supported by Guix.

--
Ernesto Celis de la Fuente
SDF Public Access UNIX System