guix-devel

Re: wip-libreoffice

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: wip-libreoffice
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:54:28 +0100

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 09:43:56AM +0100, John Darrington wrote:
> s86_64-linux ??  "s" ?  Did you mean to type "x" ?

Yes.

> I thought you said a few days back that the evaluations would only run on
> x86_64
> at least to start with.

Well, I added a line to libreoffice to make it build only on x86_64, at the
package level, not at the hydra level.

> BTW, where do you see these results?  According to hydra.gnu.org, the
> wip-libreoffice
> branch has never been evaluated.

You need to click on the branch and then on "Evaluation errors". This shows
an error message from your nss package; I do not quite understand why this
already happens on hydra, and not when offloading the build of the nss package.
You could try to replace this test by a supported-systems stance already.

Andreas