guix-devel

Re: core-updates is back

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: core-updates is back
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 18:00:00 +0100

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 01:01:05PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
     Hello!

     ‘core-updates’ is open again for updates to core packages (the implicit
     inputs of ‘gnu-build-system’), their dependencies, or the (guix build …)
     modules.

     Things I’d like to see in this branch include:

     [...]

     Other ideas welcome.

There is some oddness in cross-pkg-config: It creates a symlink to the real
pkg-config,
But does not do so for the pkg.m4 file.
I think the symlink is wrong anyway, since in the build environment the symlink
target
will not exist.

Unfortunately, since almost everything depends on pkg-config this is hard to
test.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3