guix-devel

Re: Is help wanted?Needed?

From: Omar Radwan
Subject: Re: Is help wanted?Needed?
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 13:09:10 -0800

Ok, I'll check that out.

About packaging, is there a specific build script that I have to use, like the SlackBuild? Or is there another way. I've never packaged software for any distro before, but I have compiled for personal use. Is there like a manual or something that can help me?

On Dec 24, 2014 12:40 PM, "rekado" <address@hidden> wrote:
Omar Radwan writes:
> I could see into doing all that. How about documentation? I'm fluent with
> English, And Arabic. Is there help needed there?

I'm not familiar with exactly how translations are handled, but I think
it's done on <http://translationproject.org/domain/guix.html>.  There's
an English template file for which translations can be submitted.  At
the moment there does not seem to be an Arabic translation.

The Texinfo sources for the official manual are included in the
git repository checkout in the ./doc directory.