guix-devel

Re: ffmpeg patches

From: Taylan Ulrich Bayırlı/Kammer
Subject: Re: ffmpeg patches
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:51:57 +0100

Andreas Enge <address@hidden> writes:

> Frankly, I would just include this silently into the second patch,
> dropping a comment that has obviously become useless does not warrant
> its own commit (others may have different opinons).

OK.  Will push it as one commit if nobody objects.

> Is there a patch number 3?

That's just the Audacity patch which I rebased on top all the others
because it's not done yet, and has been generated together with the
others because I just do 'git format-patch HEAD~X' every time.  (Might
want to refine my git work-flow some time.)

Taylan