guix-devel

Re: Incomplete first draft of my GSoC proposal

From: Rohan Prinja
Subject: Re: Incomplete first draft of my GSoC proposal
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 08:09:42 +0530

Thank you, this helped. I've updated my proposal accordingly.

Regarding DHCPv6: I read up on RFC 3315 and took notes. As you said, I feel that v6 should be kept as a bonus. The two protocols have a lot in common but v6 has enough extensions and additions to merit being a separate sub-project. When making the timeline, I'll make sure to structure the weekly deliverables in such a way as to leave a large enough buffer period to accomodate v6.