guix-devel

[GSoC] Syntax and semantics of systemd units in GNU dmd

From: hares faiez
Subject: [GSoC] Syntax and semantics of systemd units in GNU dmd
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 21:38:50 +0100

Hello :),

May be its too late, but i will be very grateful for any reply.
I am a second year software engineering student and i am about applying on the idea of improving GNU dmd for GSoc.

I become a bit acquainted with GNU dmd and services system architecture and use through the "GNU dmd Manual", and i will be thankful if i get more informations about  the outline to improve the matching of semantics of systemd's .service unit files.

This is my proposal : https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2015/haresfaiez/5668600916475904
if there are any comments, your suggestion are most welcome.

Thanks for your time.
Sincerely, Hares Faiez