guix-devel

Re: Planning for 0.8.2

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Planning for 0.8.2
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:43:41 +0200

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 05:57:20PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>   • LibreOffice (anyone?)

I started work on this, adding two of the prerequisites in commits c12efc7
and 97039f6. As there is a long list of dependencies, with package recipes
to be completed and updated, tests to be fixed and so on, I do not think it
will be ready for 0.8.2. (Moreover, I will not have much time over the next
two weeks. Of course, everybody is welcome to contribute to the task.)

Andreas