guix-devel

Re: Planning for 0.8.2

From: Eric Bavier
Subject: Re: Planning for 0.8.2
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 12:35:50 -0500

On 2015-03-31 10:57, address@hidden wrote:
It’s about time to prepare for 0.8.2.  Here’s what I think should be
completed by then:
[...]
  • LibreOffice (anyone?), Hydra(?).

Hydra would indeed be nice to have completed. Unfortunately there's a blocking license issue with one of the needed perl modules (Set::Object is under the Artistic1.0 license). I've asked the maintainers/developers already if they'd consider upgrading to the Artistic2.0. I'll ping them again to see if I can get a response.

--
`~Eric