guix-devel

Re: Guix Oficial Website

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Guix Oficial Website
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 15:50:38 +0200

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 09:43:45AM -0400, David Thompson wrote:

     > On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 09:30:42AM -0400, David Thompson wrote:
     >      John Darrington <address@hidden> writes:
     >
     >      > It would be better if black text on a very dark grey background
was
     >      > avoided.
     >
     >      Where?  We use white text on every dark background I can see.
     >
     > On the top left, just underneath the blue stripe, there is a link
"GuixSD" in
     > black text.
     >
     > Further down, there are five buttons:
     >
     > "GRUB menu", "Graphical log-in screen" ...  all of which are black on
     > dark grey.

     Those are all images.  You should enable images in your web browser.

Why?  I choose to keep images disabled.  That is my business.

It is not reasonable to expect the user of a website to customise his browser
setting
according the whim of the site he happens to be using.  Rather, a good website
design should be useable with any browser.

http://anybrowser.org

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3