guix-devel

Re: Guix feedbacks

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: Guix feedbacks
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 22:15:49 -0300

On 2015-05-15 23:13, Daniel Pimentel wrote:
Hi Guix, I have some feedback about site, documentation, Guix 0.8.2
and I'd like your opinion.

First, site: I like the new Guix website. It's beautiful design, so if
you put a carrousel effect in screenshot pictures, maybe have more
beautiful.

Thanks Daniel, glad you like it :)

I'm fine with carousels as long as they are accessible. I don't like
JavaScript, though, so I'll pass on the implementation.

Thank you for great work. There's constructive criticism :)

Thank you,
I understand, thanks :)
--
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)