guix-devel

Re: PATCH: LibreOffice

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: PATCH: LibreOffice
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 14:39:07 +0200

Hello all,

attached is a new patch.

The good news: Patch-shebanging the external xmlsec tarball does indeed not
seem to be necessary, so I replaced the package recipe by a simple origin
declaration. Does this internal variable need to be mentioned in the commit
message?

The bad news: autoreconf is still needed for the xmlsec tarball.

After discussion with Ludovic, I used "bin/soffice" instead of
"bin/libreoffice" as a symbolic link to the binary, which is called "soffice".
This is more consistent with our policy of keeping as close to upstream as
possible.

More comments are of course welcome.

Andreas