guix-devel

Re: emacs packages

From: Federico Beffa
Subject: Re: emacs packages
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:32:43 +0200

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 8:21 PM, Alex Kost <address@hidden> wrote:
> The code for loading "…-autoloads.el" files is placed in
> "guix-emacs.el", so perhaps it would be enough to adjust:
>
> - 'guix-emacs-find-autoloads' to make it look at subdirs;
>
> - 'guix-emacs-load-autoloads' to add the subdir to 'load-path' before

If you feel like wanting to adapt it yourself, please go on. I have no
experience with elisp apart from trivial things in my ./emacs. file.

Otherwise, I will look into it.

> --------
> You are working on a big feature (thank you very much for that!), so
> what about making "wip-emacs" (or whatever) branch for a more convenient
> working on it?

Thanks for your interest! I'm working in a local wip-emacs branch, but
I will have to rearrange commits a little bit. For this reason, I
would prefer to do some more work before sharing it.

Regards,
Fede