guix-devel

RE: Test suite failures

From: Cook, Malcolm
Subject: RE: Test suite failures
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 03:04:35 +0000

Ludo,

As you observed, the majority of my problems were due to building guix on a
network mount having some odd nfs4_facl setting that was making all the files
be executable, which is explicitly tested against in many tests, and thus they
were all failing.

Moving off that file system, and building in /tmp,  I am now building
guix-0.8.2  on centOS7 passing all tests.

Thanks so much for reviewing these logs and your guidance.

I hope to be cooking with guix soon.

~Malcolm