guix-devel

How to test changes to guix locally? (Was: Re: Trying to fix an error in

From: swedebugia
Subject: How to test changes to guix locally? (Was: Re: Trying to fix an error in the pypi-importer)
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2016 19:06:32 +0100

On 2016-01-02 18:10, address@hidden wrote:
So removing the (else -> to a comment and adjusting the parentheses
did not work.
it did work with the right amount of parent.

Could somebody point me to relevant documentation about how to write
conditional statements in guile?

NWM  doc here http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/guile/guile-tut_8.html

found a bug in my code: zero? should be null? because ending is not set in most pack. def.

How do I best go about testing my changes to the build-system? make & ./pre-inst-env guix ...? Somebody mentioned input but I did not understand that.

cheers