guix-devel

Re: Gee Gee: ever typed: git package -l, guix rebase -i HEAD~8?

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Gee Gee: ever typed: git package -l, guix rebase -i HEAD~8?
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 17:35:35 +0100

宋文武 writes:

>> If you also find yourself typing `that g* command' and guessing wrong
>> then Gee Gee might be for you.
> Same here, but maybe I should read that as a signal to have a rest :-)

Sure, I'm ignoring such signals :-)

>>     https://github.com/janneke/gee-gee
> Cool!  I like the ‘configure’ script in Guile.

Yeah, it's not really configuring anything yet.  Glad you like the
idea!

One of the most troublesome dependencies (oh irony) proves to be having
(err finding... GUILE_LOAD_COMPILED_PATH) a matching guile-lib (I'm
juggling guile-1.8, 2.0 and 2.2).  And this `configure' does not check
for guile-lib, it is assumed to be okay and used for the other --more
trivial-- checks.

Greetings, Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl