guix-devel

Vigra and libreoffice

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Vigra and libreoffice
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 00:45:58 +0100

Hello,

the attached patch updates vigra to a recent git snapshot. Yesterday I
had created an additional package vigra-rc, but since the current vigra
does not build any more, I think we may as well replace it. If I got the
version numbers right, things should update smoothly to this vigra and
later to 1.11.0.

With yesterday's package libreoffice built correctly. Since today vigra
rebuilt, I am trying it once again to be sure and will let a build of
libreoffice run overnight.

Till then, I am taking comments.

Andreas