guix-devel

Re: Gnome-updates

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Gnome-updates
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 10:08:44 +0200

On Tue, May 03, 2016 at 01:35:49PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> It’s building now.  Once most of it is built on x86_64, we should look
> at the diff against master in Hydra and check for any regressions.

There is a problem with a simple solution, I think:
   http://hydra.gnu.org/build/1187760/nixlog/1/tail-reload
failed to download
"/gnu/store/bwm6p3sv4msi3nswrsvrkl6ji1ykd08i-mate-themes-gtk3.20-1.12.2.tar.xz"
The themes have apparently moved to a different directory:
   http://pub.mate-desktop.org/releases/themes/3.20/
But the file name has also changed, so I do not know which would be the
appropriate version.
In case someone is interested, there is a new release 1.14 of mate.

Apart from that, things look mostly good:
   http://hydra.gnu.org/eval/108936?compare=master
aseprite has a problem with freetype.
ghc-memory fails a test, which causes more ghc-* failures.
Some perl modules fail.

Andreas