guix-devel

article on Guix

From: Bruce Byfield
Subject: article on Guix
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 12:55:44 -0700

Hi:

With the recent attention being paid to Ubuntu's Snappy packages, I
thought this would be a good time to bring the development of Guix to
reader's attention.

Would two or three people be willing to answer questions for me over the
next few days? I would need the answers by Tuesday, June 28 at the very
latest so that I can make my deadline.

I will correct grammar as necessary, while keeping the senses of your
replies as accurately as possible.

Please note that I am not subscribed to this list, so all replies should
be directed to my mailing address.

Thanks,
--
Bruce Byfield 604.421.7189 (Pacific time)
Writer of "Designing with LibreOffice"