guix-devel

Re: torsocks 2.0 bug

From: ng0
Subject: Re: torsocks 2.0 bug
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 09:12:01 +0000

Hi,

I found this thread while I was deleting old threads.

I worked on torsocks-2.1.0 without knowing there was
a discussion before. As expected I ran into problems
too.

The only change I did so far was version bumping, which
when building torsocks-2.1.0 only fails tests.

This is because our torsocks-2.0 disable dns patch no
longer works but so far I have found no solution to
fix it.

Problems appear to be exclusive to tests/unit/test_dns.c ,
line 59.
I suggest that whoever wrote the torsocks patch creates
one for torsocks-2.1.0

--
♥Ⓐ  ng0
For non-prism friendly talk find me on