guix-devel

IR source disappeared

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: IR source disappeared
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 11:58:55 +0200

Hello,

the web site for IR disappeared and with it the source code:
   http://hydra.gnu.org:3000/build/1325922

While looking at the Debian package, I also noticed that their package
is called "...dfsg...", which usually indicates a freedom problem with
part of the source code. From what I understand, they do the following:
   https://sources.debian.net/src/ir.lv2/1.3.2~dfsg0-2/debian/repack.local/
rm lv2_ui.h \
 instance-access.h

Could someone interested in the package have a look, please?

It is a leaf package, so we might also remove it.

Thanks,

Andreas