guix-devel

guix environment guix doesn't provide guix dependencies?

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: guix environment guix doesn't provide guix dependencies?
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 21:18:30 -0700

Hi,

The manual says ((guix) Building from Git):

   The easiest way to set up a development environment for Guix is, of
course, by using Guix!  The following command starts a new shell where
all the dependencies and appropriate environment variables are set up to
hack on Guix:

     guix environment guix

After running this command successfully, I get the following error while
running ./bootstrap:

+ exec autoreconf -vfi
./bootstrap: line 5: exec: autoreconf: not found

This makes me wonder: has something changed, and the manual is now
incorrect?

--
Chris