guix-devel

Re: Guix world tour

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: Guix world tour
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 07:18:31 +0000

Héllo,

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 11:45 AM Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:
The CUFP talk was in this very nice room with 60 people or so.  I
focused on why and how we use Scheme extensively, explicitly comparing
to Nix{,OS}, which the majority of the attendance already knew.  Among
the questions I had, one was “how do I upgrade from Nix?” ;-), and
another one was the inevitable (given the venue) “what do you think a
static type system would bring you?”.

 What is the answer to the last question about static type system?

Thanks!