guix-devel

Re: Add a pastebin client to the next guixsd image release

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Add a pastebin client to the next guixsd image release
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 23:32:58 +0000

> ng0 <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Alex Kost <address@hidden> skribis:

>>> Any suggestions of a package?  We don’t have a wgetpaste package, do we?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ludo’.
>>>

>> As far as I know, Leo added it some days ago:
>>
>> address@hidden ~$ guix package -s wgetpaste
>> name: wgetpaste
>> version: 2.28
>
> Oh indeed, sorry.
>
> I agree that this is useful, but I’m not entirely clear that adding it
> to the installation image by default is needed?  (One can always install
> it in there if needed.)
>
> Ludo’.

Then case 2 I mentioned in the original post could be applied? We
mention that for getting help, pastebin client(s) exists and how
to list them and maybe document it in the section for gettion
support / help / something related (I haven't looked at all the
topics recently).

--
♥Ⓐ  ng0  | ng0.chaosnet.org