guix-devel

[Running Guile]: error while loading shared libraries: libguile-2.0.so.2

From: rohit yadav
Subject: [Running Guile]: error while loading shared libraries: libguile-2.0.so.22
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 09:50:36 -0600

Hi All,

I believe it is a trivial question for many but I am a little stuck. I am trying to learn guile. I installed it using guix package manager. I have specified all the environment variables suggested by guix after installation. However, when I am trying to run a C program calling libguile which compiles fine but cannot find the the above shared object while running the compiled binary. I am to not sure as how to pass path for shared library. It is located inside ~/.guix-profile/lib.

Thanks,
Rohit