guix-devel

Structured list of my patches

From: ng0
Subject: Structured list of my patches
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 00:26:08 +0000

Recently I started to sent 3 classes of patches, and hoped that
the coverletters description would help. Apparently it doesn't.

I will add the lists.gnu.org archive links as I don't think the
majority of people here can search for mailids with their mail
readers.

I am pretty sure I missed some patches, but that's it for now.
Looking at the public[0] part of my branches, I have about 15-20
more batches of packages I must drop/finish/get rid off so that I
can focus on my work again.

* Patches which need QA review (considered DONE from my side)

  * no-more-secrets
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-01/msg02365.html
  * sedsed
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-01/msg02336.html
  * libextractor inputs
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-01/msg02319.html
  * blists
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-01/msg02316.html
  * tinycm
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-01/msg02308.html
  * python-pykka (I won't debbug the testsuite and will drop this
    at the end of the month, but I am willing apply small
    changes)
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-01/msg02272.html
  * mbedtls, hiawatha
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-01/msg02105.html
  * Murmur (mumble server)
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-02/msg00021.html
  * emacs-pretty-mode
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-02/msg00017.html
  * lush2
  * scsh
  * shadow (update)

* Patches which are dropped from my tree (ie: deleted), free for
  others to pick up

  * supercollider
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-01/msg02284.html
  * Krita
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-01/msg02294.html
  * GNOME evolution

* Patches which are status: RFC

  * sway
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-01/msg02345.html
  * debbugs (currently debbuging this, but comments are welcome)
    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-01/msg02110.html

[0]: https://pagure.io/guix-dev
--
ng0 . https://www.inventati.org/patternsinthechaos/