guix-devel

Re: [FIXME] build: dub-build-system: Don't use "dub run" at all.

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [FIXME] build: dub-build-system: Don't use "dub run" at all.
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 15:33:42 +0100

Danny Milosavljevic <address@hidden> skribis:

> * guix/build/dub-build-system.scm (build): Modify.

Please describe the actual modification, like “Remove "dub run"
invocation.”

Also, please explain the change somewhere: either as a comment in the
code, if you think someone might wonder why we’re not invoking “dub run”
here (like “It’s tempting to invoke "dub run" here but we don’t do that
because of this and that.”), or in the commit log if it was just a
mistake.

Thanks,
Ludo’.