guix-devel

Can (grub-configuration (device $DEV)) accept UUIDs?

From: dian_cecht
Subject: Can (grub-configuration (device $DEV)) accept UUIDs?
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 01:54:15 -0800

I am in the process of trying to get GuixSD installed on my desktop and
I've run into a minor issue. The documentation doesn't mention any
support for UUIDs for grub-configuration (I'm going by the webpage with
the install instead of the info files on the LiveUSB). Anyways, since
the boot drive is very likely to change between install and the first
LiveUSBless install, I'd rather use UUIDs. Can grub-configuration
support this? If it can, the docs need to be updated to support this
and if not, I'd hope someone could figure out a way to enable support
for this.