guix-devel

Re: gnu-patches back log

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: gnu-patches back log
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 11:42:29 +0100

On Wed 01 Mar 2017 09:17, Pjotr Prins <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to ask the Guix mailing list members whether it is
> *acceptable* that a good looking patch has not been touched for two
> weeks. Like this one
>
>   https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25725

FWIW -- I accept this situation.  I have limited bandwidth and can't do
everything and am not always in a very Guixy place.  If I felt that I
could not accept this, my life would be much worse -- stress, burnout,
etc.

Hopefully the patch situation will improve over time as more people
become committers, and we improve our processes (for example the tags
from your great suggestions).

Andy